2011年1月24日月曜日

My high school life

My high school life was very enjoying. First, I was belonging to basketball club. I was practice every day. Practice is very hard. But I enjoyed it, because I practiced with teammates. We were good friends, thus practice was very enjoying. We took part in a basketball game. We were winning when we were very happy. Second students studied every day. But I did not study, because I don’t like study. As a result my parents were angry. Then I study hard. Third, in the high school held various events. I especially like sports day and school festival. That’s events grew livelier and very enjoyable. Finally, I have a lot of good friends. I play with friends. They are very fun. Together with friends, I am enjoy and happy. We often start arguing, but we were soon friends again. I have many memory of high school life. My high school life was much enjoyed and happiness full!
クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿